Starting on version v0.9.2.2 the game includes a ranking system that will allow you to compare your level with players from all over the world. Now is your time to show you are the best.
- All players start with the same level: 1,500 points.
- There is a “Solo” and a “Multiplayer” ranking. Only match between friends score for Multiplayer Ranking, that is, there must be at least one persona on each team. Games of two friends against the computer don’t count.
- At the end of a game, the difference between the winning and the losing team is computed and that’s the score that will affect the player’s levels. For instance, if a match ends 100-80, the winning players will get 20 points while the opponents will lose the same amount.
- The Ranking system will publish your BlackBerry Messenger username and your country if you have set the option on BBM. You PIN is neither saved nor shared.
- Ranking will also keep track of your won-lost record.
- The Ranking screen will show your actual level and after a few seconds the world’s top 25.
- If you delete the game from your BlackBerry, your level will restart once you install the game again. Game upgrades will not affect Ranking so you can always have the latest version.
Ranking is beta now and it could change in the future depending on your feedback.