Lagunex Domino is developed by Carlos Henríquez.
The tiles, main screen and table images are freely available on internet and they have a free license for commercial use. I found them with Freepik and are described next:
- Standard Tiles (the other tiles were personally edited, using the standard one as template) http://www.easyvectors.com/browse/other/08f1092ee9dd916b542691f403446fed-domino-set-clip-art
- Main and Option screens: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/340130 (author: Scouts Caslu)
- LightWood Table: http://www.photl.com/27641.html?p=5643 (other photos by the same photographer: http://www.photl.com/search.photographer-Shooter%20Vik%20K.html)
- Dark Wood Table: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/10464 (author’s web site: http://www.blackhoundblue.com/)
- Sand Table: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/542899 (author and web site: Niels Timmer http://www.vormspel.nl/)
Additionally, this game wouldn’t have been possible without the collaboration of:
- María Cristina Otero
- Kevin Hernández
- Mauricio Covarrubias
- Oswaldo Polanco
- Ana Ocando
They, in one way or another, made an invaluable contribution to this game. Thank you for your patience and feedback.